**IT IS SUGGESTED THE DOCUMENT SHOULD NOT BE SIGNED AS IT IS NOT CLEAR WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE GATHERED INFORMATION ON REFUGEES. LEGAL AID IN AUSTRIA IS URGENTLY NEEDED!**
Memorandum from the Austrian office for asylum, intended to inform refugees with the situation and gather information about them.
“You have entered state territory illegally and your status here is of an illegal person. According to your own claims, you do not wish to ask for international protection, but rather to travel further to another EU member country. You have no accommodation or special relations within this state territory.”
The memorandum says that refugees should submit answers to the following questions in 14 days:
– For what reason have you arrived to Austria?
– What do you expect will happen if you return or are deported into your country of origin?
– Submit name, address, birth information, citizenship and status of living family (partner, parents, children, etc.) in Austria.
– Are you in any other way connected to Austria?
– How do you support yourself?
– Do you have health insurance and/or accident insurance?
The memorandum says that refugees must submit information about their current residence in 14 days. If they do not respond to the note, the procedure will continue without repeated interrogation and on the basis of evidence.
Legal basis of the memorandum: 45th article of AVG – http://www.jusline.at/45_AVG.html